A Tale of 5 Wargamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Tale of 5 Wargamers

Adventures in Wargaming - 5 very boring individuals record their exploits playing with little men. Favoured rules include (but are not limited to) WFB, WH40k & The Horus Heresy (30k), Epic, Bloodbowl, Infinity, Saga & Flames of War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supaglue
Admin

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum Empty
PostSubject: Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum   Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Further to the 30k epic battle report, a quick run down of the painted loyalist army:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0745_zpsw7utz5qz

At the moment, this consists of a Land Raider Company, the transports for tactical company, a devastators detachment and two Whirlwind detachments.

This is only the actual finished stuff above - there is also plenty of other additions in various stages of being painted:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0752_zpskl6gdsus

As described above - close ups of...

....the Land Raider Company:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0726_zpscjb6ljjz

I've been weathering them as a bit of a test/practice for when I get stuck into my 30k FW models, so I've been mucking about with sponges and graphite pencils:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0730_zps4nvuij9p

(note the company numbering - the same as the German army in WWII - I knew Flames of War would come in handy eventually!)

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0729_zpspvi8k9yb

....the Whirlwind detachments (slightly different shade due them being bought already painted to an extent):

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0738_zpsxlx6ydak

...the rhinos ready for the tactical company (but still needing the last of their decals) - not as weathered as the Land Raiders:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0733_zpszivopkya

...and a close up of the Devastators detachment:

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum DSC_0732_zpsnx8fvqbx

Next up for the army: Dreadnoughts, the tactical company proper and some titans of the Legio Astorum (Warp Runners).
Back to top Go down
https://taleof5wargamers.forumotion.co.uk

Epic imperial Fists & Legio Astorum
Page 1 of 1