A Tale of 5 Wargamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Tale of 5 Wargamers

Adventures in Wargaming - 5 very boring individuals record their exploits playing with little men. Favoured rules include (but are not limited to) WFB, WH40k & The Horus Heresy (30k), Epic, Bloodbowl, Infinity, Saga & Flames of War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Unk

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:04 am

Thu, I used a dwarf flesh base, instead of elf flesh which i had used on warriors, and it is darker tone.
Back to top Go down
Unk

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 am

After a bit of a slapping in my last game against Dons Eldar, I have decided to cut my Incubi and get in some more Anti Tank firepower.

Brought low after defeat in the war of the sun and moon, trueborn of The Solar Cult of the Bloody Moonlight now sell their services to the highest bidder, these particular trueborn have now been banished along with Duc de L'Isle and his forces.

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 P1000294

Big guns

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 P1000296

Alas, poor Riff Bullingdon, I knew him well(hes holding a guard head, cant really make it out well though)

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 P1000298

Overall, I am a bit meh on these, haven't come out anywhere near as well as my kabalite warriors or other squad of trueborn, not sure why either, used the exact same colours etc.
Back to top Go down
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 am

I like 'em, they fit in nicely to your army. You're ploughing through them and all!

Poor Riff. I hope you captured the miserable look he had even in death.....
Back to top Go down
https://taleof5wargamers.forumotion.co.uk
Unk

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:06 am

I glued him before painting without thinking, so its basically a blob of elf flesh Sad
Back to top Go down
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:07 am

They melted Riff's face!

Where did yer get the crystal from? I want some big ones to make terrain features.
Back to top Go down
Unk

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:07 am

Bought a bag of varying sizes at salute. Going to add odd one here and there going forwards to add to the ice theme.
Back to top Go down
Supaglue
Admin

I never saw them you crafty sod! Look good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave   Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cult of the White Queen - A Dark Eldar Enclave
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3