A Tale of 5 Wargamers

Adventures in Wargaming - 5 very boring individuals record their exploits playing with little men. Favoured rules include (but are not limited to) WFB, WH40k & The Horus Heresy (30k), Epic, Bloodbowl, Infinity, Saga & Flames of War

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Oi! I'm not slacking, I've just not taken any pics yet! I suppose that's slacking....

Nice them - planning on adding more and going for a big core block of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taleof5wargamers.forumotion.co.uk
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Supaglue wrote:
Oi! I'm not slacking, I've just not taken any pics yet! I suppose that's slacking....

Chop chop!! Feels lonely on here!

Supaglue wrote:
Nice them - planning on adding more and going for a big core block of them?

I do have another box ready to go, and they dont take long tbh, but I am feeling more and more frustrated by Vamps atm, so might leave em a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Still going, someone has to!!!

The lost of Grevenfeld are swarming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supaglue
Admin

Bloody helluva unit!
Back to top Go down
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:23 pm

The Screeching Hungry of Helgrid's Cave

Excuse the poor photos, only just finished em and wanted to get pics up but running out of daylight. So so on these, but they are done(for now, will be bulking them up with a couple more to make 8 in total). Really not enjoying painting to a deadline as had to get these done for the campaign I am going to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Look fantastic them - and will look nice against the ghouls of the same colour (needs a side-by-side pic!).
Back to top Go down
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Brains...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:46 am

Will you be using these for summoned zombies mainly? They look perfectly convincing to me!

Still no pic of your general tho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:46 am

Probably as a bunker for my necromancers. I have 28 done, so really I could do with working on some more. They weren't too bad once I got going on them, a bit roughy in places, but they are only 3pts a pop so they can stay rough!

General is boxed up at your place, will sort it out next time I am back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supaglue
Admin

Nice - I like the colour scheme you've gone for on 'em, Nice n' drab.

Did you use Army Painter?
Back to top Go down
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:47 am

Vlad Von Carstein, Mortach of Shadow!

Love this guy, he's had some brilliant character development in the end times books since being brought back to life. He's exactly how I like my vamps to be. Do have a sneaky feeling he might be going to die in the last book though with Isabella being brought back and corrupted by Chaos, hope not though.

Finecast model, all I have done is chop off the shitty bendy sword and replace i with a pinned plastic one. I dislike painting finecast too, for some reason it feels very different painting it compared to plastic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:47 am

Very nice. Good to see another character done. Like the face and eyes.

Going for something big next? Or some cavalry might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Unk

Zombies, bastard zombies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:48 am

Very nice, and his snow isn't yellow....

you made a really tidy job of replacing the sword arm too, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unk

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:49 am

More Zombies!

Not bothered with a decent picture of these, its just more of the same. Got 50 now, so should be plenty for the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:50 am

50! Good effort, 100pts worth?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supaglue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 am

Ramping through them! You could probably have painted one crypt horror for the cost in pts of that lot! Still, do love the Zs though - an undead army isn't an undead army without loads of them shambling about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde   

Back to top Go down

The Court of the White Queen - Vampire Count Horde
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4